I cannot see anything. Photobucket is crap, try using imgur.

Yeah I'm switching over right now

yeah i've been here longer than you and i know were this is going. when i started i gave crap to peolple all the time. and you never said anything about TV Nobs untill you told me and honestly. it was just a suggestion.

NOB is not what you think it is and just because you've had an account longer doesn't mean you've been here longer. You also need a change in attitude, no wonder you have a 1 star rating.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

see my problem is, is that i said one thing, it wasn't bad and you said not to act that way. If you were on these boards so long then you would know that i'm here to comment not be rude. If someone is rude or mistaken, mistaken in your case i will correct.

now back to what i came here for. I love the Primary color teal. as for the away on that. i would use black and teal switched. the color is doesn't look good in orange

see my problem is, is that i said one thing, it wasn't bad and you said not to act that way. If you were on these boards so long then you would know that i'm here to comment not be rude. If someone is rude or mistaken, mistaken in your case i will correct.

now back to what i came here for. I love the Primary color teal. as for the away on that. i would use black and teal switched. the color is doesn't look good in orange

Is that with or without the yokes? Also if you could, ask what order you want the colors in (Middle/MidOutside/Outside)

I'm going to have to defend the poster here. I read your first comment and it came off rude or in a way like you are telling him to do something rather than asking or suggesting. I believe that has part to do with how you word things and your grammar. In all honesty if you replied like that in one of my threads I would've taken it as you demanding a change, and I wouldn't want anyone to act that way towards a concept. Even if you didn't mean to be rude it came off as that IMO.

As for the jerseys. I'm a fan of the Sharks not having any orange or very very little. So with the big stripes it kinda makes me dislike the pattern in a way. I like your last update with no yokes on either. I would suggest to make the orange smaller but at the same time you're basically just making their current unis then. As of right now I'm giving it a 7/10 and staying in the direction you have wouldn't raise or lower it much. It would need to be a big change or a different look/striping pattern for me to really get behind the design.

I'm going to have to defend the poster here. I read your first comment and it came off rude or in a way like you are telling him to do something rather than asking or suggesting. I believe that has part to do with how you word things and your grammar. In all honesty if you replied like that in one of my threads I would've taken it as you demanding a change, and I wouldn't want anyone to act that way towards a concept. Even if you didn't mean to be rude it came off as that IMO.

As for the jerseys. I'm a fan of the Sharks not having any orange or very very little. So with the big stripes it kinda makes me dislike the pattern in a way. I like your last update with no yokes on either. I would suggest to make the orange smaller but at the same time you're basically just making their current unis then. As of right now I'm giving it a 7/10 and staying in the direction you have wouldn't raise or lower it much. It would need to be a big change or a different look/striping pattern for me to really get behind the design.

That's the problem with these jerseys, if I make a certain change, I pretty much replicate their current or old jerseys. I think everybody's asking for their actual jerseys instead of a concept, which is the whole point. I want to try something new, different, something they wouldn't do (hence the amount of orange. I personally like teal with orange as a color combination (also Miami Dolphins), but I can see why many people want to tone it done

Side note: Thanks for explaining to him why I was frustrated I appreciate it. And thanks for the feedback :)

Also here's the request:

jBa60gg.png

Original:

sVehR91.png

Primary Color Teal:

wKoj9LG.png

No Yokes:

SNcDPWe.png

Away Jersey (Black and Teal switched):

Z7DQCn2.png

For those that don't know - The Sharks media guide as of last season lists the official colors as Teal, Burnt Orange and Black. They tried even to bring orange as a secondary color with fans with a ft-shirt give away (few fans approved). Anyway enough about me and my orange displeasure and onto to Troy's concepts:

The set is nice. I do really like the jumping Shark, but like you say, would they really go to that logo full time? The reverse of the stripes on the teal is definitely interesting and could work. I agree the stripes a bit too thick all around.

Personally, I'm not a fan of them going to black as a Primary - A few years ago I would have said I would have been okay with it, but with their influx of "let's where black armor during playoffs" it's kind of worn on me and while the Black armor jerseys are popular with fans, when you are one of the few if not the only professional team to use teal as a Primary color, and uniform you should embrace it. Come on Sharks!

back to the concepts: Anyway, I like what you did with the black sweaters and the set in general. Some advice and suggestions would be to work on the shadows of the crest logo - not know Paint I don't know the limitations you have, but maybe offset and/or tone down the shadow a bit.

Archived