– UPDATE – 2015 MLB All-Star Game Logo

Go Red Sox!

I think the shape of the bottom of the logo could use a little more personality. Also, I tried seeing how your smokestacks would look like on the official logo. I think it may have too much going on though.

UiOsx1E.jpg

Smokestacks with pill cap. Put some eyes on Redlegs and this is perfect.

I think the shape of the bottom of the logo could use a little more personality. Also, I tried seeing how your smokestacks would look like on the official logo. I think it may have too much going on though.

UiOsx1E.jpg

That looks absolutely fantastic. Maybe if the smokestacks were two colored (include the darker red used in the wishbone C maybe?) it would look even better.

spacer.png

I think what might help make the logo (not the version incorporating the actual logo, but your concept) come to life a bit is to add an arch or wave effect to the bottom portion of the logo. Right now it's just straight left-to-right. Adding some simple motion might bring it more to life.

UiOsx1E.jpg

I think this is too busy as well. Something needs to be removed--maybe the bats--and I think the stacks need to be smaller for this to work in my opinion.

Archived