missouri tigers

Awesome! My only gripe is the light blue set. I would ditch the blue pants and make it another alternate jersey and add a road gray... Still a great concept!

I'll third that, except I like the powder blue uni there

The logos are fantastic, as are the colors. I think the home and road sets need more coral (cap bill or number, maybe?) to make the stirrups look a little less disjointed. I'm not a big fan of the powder blue as a road set, but it does fit the color palette.

One thing I just noticed after several looks at this, is the primary logo, the way the script 's' in Rays almost seems to continue down, behind the 'y' and into the tail of the ray, like it's one continuous object.

Not sure if that was intentional or not as there is a gap, but I love it.

DO NOT ADD ANY GREY! It is perfect the way it is.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

DO NOT ADD ANY GREY! It is perfect the way it is.

I disagree, I think the gray away is paramount for baseball.

Agreed. The light blue road fad belongs back in the 70's and 80's. Maybe for an alt, but not the usual everyday road uni.

My only gripe about this is that the city of St. Petersburg might get a little ticked off since the team actually plays there and is based there. Might run into legal trouble with that and could wind up having another Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim situation going on.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived