Mestis Re-Design (SM-liiga farm league)

T-ROY

How did I miss this?! This is right up my alley haha. I've ton tons of Euro redesigns for hockey

I LOVE that TuTO concept, other than the font, which due to the classic nature of the concept, should be a blocky font (wow... Never said that before) But I love how it lines up with the crest and I've done that with a few concepts too.

IMO KooKoo has the best logo in the league (though Jukirit is close) But I don't really like the jerseys, I'd go more classic

Also I have to ask.. why does ever team have to same yokes?

Jake88%2BSignture.png

How did I miss this?! This is right up my alley haha. I've ton tons of Euro redesigns for hockey

I LOVE that TuTO concept, other than the font, which due to the classic nature of the concept, should be a blocky font (wow... Never said that before) But I love how it lines up with the crest and I've done that with a few concepts too.

IMO KooKoo has the best logo in the league (though Jukirit is close) But I don't really like the jerseys, I'd go more classic

Also I have to ask.. why does ever team have to same yokes?

I wanted to use a template specific to the league

BTW what are the chances that I find your KHL Stadium Series on the same day you find this. Hopefully you start doing those again because those were just...

3p2f2t.jpg

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Holy :censored: Yellow!

Ok... I'll admit I love Orange pants (most specifically/and somewhat ironically) on the Liiga's Tampereen Tappara, but yellow (and white for that matter) is taking way to far...

But other than the yellow yoke, and the which I'd recommend Mighty Mighty Friars, this is nice.

As for the KHL Stadium Series, I have Omsk half way done, but I don't feel like starting it up again, plus once I figured out how to do the chrome logos, I forgot, so...

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Holy :censored: Yellow!

Ok... I'll admit I love Orange pants (most specifically/and somewhat ironically) on the Liiga's Tampereen Tappara, but yellow (and white for that matter) is taking way to far...

But other than the yellow yoke, and the which I'd recommend Mighty Mighty Friars, this is nice.

As for the KHL Stadium Series, I have Omsk half way done, but I don't feel like starting it up again, plus once I figured out how to do the chrome logos, I forgot, so...

That sucks

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived