HBO's Hard Knocks 2014 ~ Atlanta Falcons

BlazerBlaze

The 2014 edition of HBO's Hard Knocks premiered last night. This season follows my home town Atlanta Falcons through training camp.

Personally I really enjoyed the first episode, but then again I have a very real bias being A) a fan of the team and B) friends with one of the linemen on the team. Seems like HKs got the typical ATL sports treatment in the national media today by being largely ignored compared to past seasons.

So please, enlighten me, are you excited for this season of Hard Knocks, or am I just being a homer?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I thought it was pretty cool, loved Hageman's singing lol, but was very surprised to see all that fighting on the first day.

I am also a little biased because I am a huge Mizzou fan & they showed a lot of Willy Mo. Also Sean W got some action

I thought it was pretty cool, loved Hageman's singing lol, but was very surprised to see all that fighting on the first day.

I am also a little biased because I am a huge Mizzou fan & they showed a lot of Willy Mo. Also Sean W got some action

It wasn't all on the first day, but like the first 5 days or so. I think Ryan and 45 went at it a day or two after Mathews and that crazy DE who wears red contacts during the game.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I didn't even know Hard Knocks was still a thing.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived