Tony Stewart hits, kills driver in sprint car race

TheFallenHaveRisen

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:censored: that's something I would pegged Kurt Busch as being more likely to have done.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So out of curiosity, what is the maximum penalty for vehicular homicide in New York?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So... Who's driving the 14 this afternoon?

EDIT: I can't believe this is happening. It just seems so unreal. I wouldn't have even thought of, well, any driver doing such a thing.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

So... Who's driving the 14 this afternoon?

EDIT: I can't believe this is happening. It just seems so unreal. I wouldn't have even thought of, well, any driver doing such a thing.

1- He hasn't been arrested yet.

2- That driver would probably beat Danica who will start last or #42 if Tony is in the clink.

nvm

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Video's out.

MOD EDIT

Can't tell for certain if that's his car doing it, but I can definitely hear an engine being gunned right as Stewart hits Ward.

Today, we are all otaku.

Can't tell for certain if that's his car doing it, but I can definitely hear an engine being gunned right as Stewart hits Ward.

Worth noting that I've seen a bunch of guys that know a lot more about sprint car racing than me saying that cars have to regularly gun the engine under caution to keep the tires heated.

6fQjS3M.png

Worth noting that I've seen a bunch of guys that know a lot more about sprint car racing than me saying that cars have to regularly gun the engine under caution to keep the tires heated.

Noted. And again, we don't know it was his car. Still, if this is an accident, Stewart's raced long enough to know that that was probably not a good time to do that. And if this wasn't an accident, well Stewart needs to go to jail for much of the remainder of his life.

Today, we are all otaku.

Why on Earth was Tony Stewart racing out on some random dirt track in New York anyway? That's like if Aaron Rodgers decided he wanted to try his hand at Pop Warner football.

Not really. Plenty of racers do it.

It's more akin to NBA players showing up at Rucker Park or in Pro-Am leagues during the summer.

6fQjS3M.png

Why on Earth was Tony Stewart racing out on some random dirt track in New York anyway? That's like if Aaron Rodgers decided he wanted to try his hand at Pop Warner football.

Because if you can afford a car, why not? For whatever reason IIRC Sprint Cup drivers do moonlight on other tracks if they are in town. And since this week's Watkins Glen, its not like the track was out of the way.

Today, we are all otaku.

Police just announced that Ward was dead on arrival at the hospital.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived