– UPDATE – Rochester Americans Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

Amerks isn't a good abbreviation of the name, I'm not sure there is any way to make it shorter but Amerks certainly is not it, and normally teams dont have logos with abbreviations. You dont see pats logos, or anything like that. You see wordmarks like "sens" and bolts jerseys but that's it. I like everything else if you get rid of the Amerks logos

Thank you! I appreciate it.

The team is known as the Amerks (which is no abbreviation, but rather a nickname) since decades. That's nothing I've made up. For example the team's website is www.amerks.com!

Ok i dont follow too much AHL outside of going to acouple P Bruins games, if that's the case than these are great i like them a lot.

Thank you!

No problem. Neither do I...

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I do prefer the non-curved stripes better but the curved one isn't bad either. I'm not sure what the rules are for one shoulder patch being the NHL affiliate, but I'd like to see the "R" logo on one shoulder and the Roundel on the other. I believe if the team has 2 shoulder patch options, they don't need the NHL affiliate logo, so you should be good to go.

Good job cleaning it up though, I always found the logo looked weird on their jerseys. The only thing I will miss is the Star on the shoulder patch.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.

I also have no idea about the NHL affiliate rule for shoulder patches in this case. Maybe I will replace all or some of the shoulder patch logos with the star – at least on the home and road uni!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived