@UniformDesigns & Llfhockey's Lacrosse League

YelichGraphics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this only templatmentary. i'm going to try to make it so i like it and you like it.

and the comment about the strom is his team not mine thats under his control

Why even post it if it's not the real concept?

because it was under construction and i wan't to get that out there before i change things JIC you guys don't like it.

This is where I'm sitting:

You did indeed say in the first post in the original thread that lacrosse jerseys can be very out there. Expect to see something like that in this series. Something along those lines. Now, of course you don't have to do that with all the teams, but to me, it seems a team named the Bengals is a fairly easy one to go all out with. All we ask is that we get something different with these, as they've all been fairly conservative. Looking at your teams, what if the Warhawks or the Braves included some feathers that take up a large part of the jersey? I also fail to understand the placeholder concept that will become a concept in we don't like the real concept that's not even ready.

Now to poke a bit of fun at you. Usually it's not a good sign when you google a word you say, it even baffles the all mighty search engine! Behold:

Your search - templatmentary - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

I assume you were trying to get at temporary.

I'd say that's a good decision. Too many times before this he has acted this way. I know he's young but after time and time again with the same reactions to his work it seems as though he didn't want to listen to the criticism -in the right way-. Maybe this small suspension will teach him a little more about the boards and how they work.

I can tell you really love designing IIfhockey but when posting to these boards you have to be prepared to not only listen and take the critiques, but also utilize them in your work. Even if you don't like it after you try it just give it a try.

this is what i'm trying to reach to you guys. i never said out of the box in the OP even look. yeah i can make it out of the box, but i don't want to with this team. how many of you even play lacrosse?

i love C&C but if its not what i want in my uniform it wont go in it. not every uniform has to be out of the box. like i said just because there called the bengals doesn't mean i have to add bengals stripes.

Now does anyone else have something to say about this uniform, thats not about being out of the box.

Dont try to bs us saying it wasn't said they were suppose to be out there in the OP of this thread, in the original thread that got deleted because you and your buddy decided to steal another members logo it said just that.

your break has definitely helped your designs. This is the out-of-the-box thinking that we were looking forward to.

There appears to be 3 different feathers going on here though. If the end of at least one feather of the helmet logo and the end of the primary logo was similar to the shorts, then it would all look like one complete brand.

Thats because its an indian in battle. feathers (helmet), war paint (jersey), and a feathery top to the deer skin pants (shorts).

next time put this above the concept so we know. its a good idea to tell people where you got the ideas from and what it means in your view.

Thats because its an indian in battle. feathers (helmet), war paint (jersey), and a feathery top to the deer skin pants (shorts).

next time put this above the concept so we know. its a good idea to tell people where you got the ideas from and what it means in your view.

Exactly. Because now it sound like you just made that up to make it sound like it was meant all along.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

• 1 month later...

Archived