Funkatron101

WWE Logo

I would separate the the letters to help with readability, and maybe make the "ropes" more like abstract shapes rather than just strokes. May help with the perspective too.

I would separate the the letters to help with readability, and maybe make the "ropes" more like abstract shapes rather than just strokes. May help with the perspective too.

Hmm... Something a little more like this?

wwe-ring4_zpse5e6b742.png

Separating the W's and the E kind of destroys the shape of the ring a bit.

really interesting idea. I like it, but as said before the execution isn't quite there, but you are definitely onto something. The only thing that worries me is that people are too used to the logo clearly being a W. Every logo has had a W present and it was impossible to miss. Yours would look like some other division of the WWE or something.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, I just don't see it as a realistic replacement. But it's a concept so it's not a huge deal.

I really like that last update! Maybe make one or both W's thicker and more prominent. Right now I think the E is taking away too much from the W's.

I really like that last update! Maybe make one or both W's thicker and more prominent. Right now I think the E is taking away too much from the W's.

wwe-ring_zps551b3eeb.png

Without the E

wwe-ring-noe_zps1ec90cfb.png

wow you really clean it up nicely. What if the E was black and the rest of it was grey? I don't mind the original E being on the bottom, possibly just make it a little thicker?

wow you really clean it up nicely. What if the E was black and the rest of it was grey? I don't mind the original E being on the bottom, possibly just make it a little thicker?

wwe-ring-e2_zpsfeaa4706.png

One more!

wwe-ring10_zpsda1270f1.png

Perfect! !

this one with the grey bottom instead of white is the best

The stroke and inner parts of the E are just temporarily white as I tweak the shape. Once I am happy with it, I'll trim those parts from the shape to make them transparent.

Sorry, I sound like an idiot, I missed the second page. I would tone down the E, the logo is losing dimension.

Ok...I actually recreated the logo at home (the thicker W) which has mixed results. Here is the previous one with the same treatment.

wwe-ring1a_zps3ff18d36.png

I think the logo would work best without grey. I liked this one the most:

wwe-ring10_zpsda1270f1.png

I'd go back and work with what you have now, but try and keep this as your colour scheme.

I'm a bit iffy on the thicker "WW" myself, I thought it started making it look too much like a building and not a ring. I'll just put this here and let you guys narrow it down.

wwe-concept-sheet_zps8cedb915.png