SMC Baseball Concepts (Fictional League)

HyamesField

Hey guys, 

I got inspired recently by Hail State Unis SEC concept and I've had a little more time at home due to COVID-19 so I thought I'd make baseball concepts for my fictional league. For real-world comparison, think Big Ten!

Here's the league. More than willing to go into each team but I'll let dive into each team as I get to them. (Some of the logos are not mine. I'm hoping this series will focus more on the uniforms - and not logos.)

bSvUJn5.png

First up - the only non-U.S. team in the fictional NCAA, the Toronto Canadians! Located right off of beautiful Lake Ontario, the Canadians set features a classic look with a LSU-inspired throwback. The script T differs from the university bold "UT" and offers the baseball program a branding of their own. 

mBChG6w.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Sebastianm said:

Looking good! Is this a baseball only concept series, or will you do designs for other sports?

Appreciate it. It's baseball-only right now, but I could expand to other sports! I have football uniform sets for each school as well. 

Up next - the Ohio Redhawks! Based out of Cincinnati, OH, the Redhawks are one of the country's juggernauts across the board in athletics. With a simple block O as their logo, they have one of the most recognizable brand in all of our college sports. 

QnvIBJ2.png

Archived