Nike NFL Pro Combat 2012 - Colts

crhughes

Hey guys and gals,

This is my first attempt at doing the Pro Combat jerseys. I used the Fraser Davidson Pro Combat template (thank you for this!). I know it's a stretch to see them in anything but traditional Colts uni's, but this is just for fun. The only part of the uni's I wasn't so sure about were the designs on the sleeves. As you can see I have three different designs : Horseshoe logo, Indiana state flag, and graphic striping. I welcome your feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Traditional Home and Away

6849620819_6818991e8f_b.jpg

Coltsprocombatstandard by cody.hughes42, on Flickr

Alt Home and Away

6849621507_c79bd32f7a_b.jpg

Coltsprocombatnontraditional by cody.hughes42, on Flickr

I don't want to like it, but I do. :wacko:

Not sure about the gigantic undershirt sleeve logos, which would supplant those old Patriots shoulder Elvises as the biggest logo ever put on a uni. (I'm convinced those were visible from low-Earth orbit.) And it's impossible to tell if there are pants stripes. Are there?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I don't want to like it, but I do. :wacko:

Not sure about the gigantic undershirt sleeve logos, which would supplant those old Patriots shoulder Elvises as the biggest logo ever put on a uni. (I'm convinced those were visible from low-Earth orbit.) And it's impossible to tell if there are pants stripes. Are there?

Yeah, as I said, I'm not crazy about one design over the other on the sleeves, I just figured since the Nike Pro Combats were so over the top, I had to throw something in there. This more of a "what if" piece than "what I think they will look like". And no, there is no striping on the pants. I like the look of solid blue for these. Trying to get away from the classic Colts uni style. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm diggin all of these, especially the alternates. If, excuse me, when the Colts get Luck, it would be a great time for Mr. Irsay to update the team look. I love the tradition of the colts uniforms now, but at some point I would like to see minor additions and tweaks. These look great. Good job.

I'm diggin all of these, especially the alternates. If, excuse me, when the Colts get Luck, it would be a great time for Mr. Irsay to update the team look. I love the tradition of the colts uniforms now, but at some point I would like to see minor additions and tweaks. These look great. Good job.

thank you. I agree it would be an opportune time, but I also know a lot of Colts fans who don't want to mess with the look. I'm a bit more of a progressive Colts fan. It would spark more interest in the team and give them some pizzazz. I'm sure their pro shop would benefit greatly from something like this.

Archived