Re-branding my local baseball team.

UMLCodeBlue`

Hello everybody! I am new to the forums and i decided to post this concept to the boards. In Wakefield, Ma we have had a local armature team since the 60's. There name is the Merchants and they play in the Intercity Baseball league. If you want to see more info go to this link http://www.intercityleaguebaseball.com/nei/ghouse/Intercity.nsf/web/wakefield+team+page. As you can see from the link the logo in my opinion is garbage. I love the name and it has so much potential to have a badass logo. So anyways, I decided to make a new logo. This is it:

zyP8ge9.jpg

The Script Logo:

qIwmE5P.jpg

Jerseys coming soon.

C&C PLEASE!!!!

Looks good, but right now, it's too much of an illustration. Try making blend more with each other. It kinda looks like a clip art sword slapped on to a crest template. Other than that, it's a good start, so keep at it!

Looks good, but right now, it's too much of an illustration. Try making blend more with each other. It kinda looks like a clip art sword slapped on to a crest template. Other than that, it's a good start, so keep at it!

I don't think you're using "illustration" correctly, but I agree with your comments.

I would simplify some of the details and work on getting a bolder outline. Doing both could work wonders, I think.

Interested to see where this one goes.

I don't think you're using "illustration" correctly, but I agree with your comments.

I would simplify some of the details and work on getting a bolder outline. Doing both could work wonders, I think.

Interested to see where this one goes.

Thanks for your feedback i will definitely take that into consideration.

Archived