The Cleveland Browns Uniforms

Hello Browns fans and uniform designers, I have a task for you. The Cleveland Browns are rumored to be wearing a throwback uniform that features a white helmet. From 1946 to 1952 the Browns wore white helmets for day games and orange helmets for night games. The plain orange helmet became permanent in 1953, with that being said this is where I need all of you designers. I have always been a fan of teams with white helmets, some of them look sharp and classy, The Miami Dolphins and Houston Oilers, some of them not so much, (The Tennessee Titans)....This is what I'm thinking, a white helmet with a brown face mask, it would feature a thin brown-orange-brown stripe down the middle. On the side of the helmet would be either a interlocking "CB" or a script Browns in brown trimmed in orange. The home jerseys would be brown with white numbers trimmed in orange. The pants would be white. On the road the jerseys would be white with brown numbers and orange trim, the pants on the road would be either white or brown. The orange for this uniform would be a dark metallic orange similar to the University of Texas. As far as an alternate is concerned you could possible have an orange jersey with white numbers and brown trim and the possibility of orange pants for a road altenate. Ok designers, here you go, let's see whatcha got

Archived