Semper Fi Helmet Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

I first want to give a shout out to any forum member who has served or is currently serving in the U.S. Military. I appreciate the job that our veterans do or have done to make this country truly the 'Home of the Brave". Here was an idea that came out of the "Wild Blue Yonder". It is in the beginning stages and what I want to do is open this forum up to anyone who would like to submit a concept to feel free to do so. You have my permission from the get go. I will start off with a helmet concept that uses one of the templates from the 3D Rendered Helmet Tutorial posted by Fraser Davidson in this Concepts forum. Give me your feedback and please contribute your own ideas ie. logo, wordmark, uniform, different sport... The "Concepts will Keep Rolling Along" That's Baaadddd. Click here if you want to upload the concept in its full size. They would make great images to upload to a fantasy team page.

SemperFi3concepts_zpsc301c0e4.png

One more idea just came to me after dinner. Have to get it out there to get your thoughts. I'd love to see some of your ideas on this thread. Uni, Logo, word mark, other sport concept. Here is Semper Fi in their Dress Blue scheme. Can anyone submit a uni concept? Thanks.SemperFiDressBlues3dhelmettemplateCOMPLE

Archived