United NFL: Simplifying the League

worcat

The NFL is one of the only leagues I can think of besides the NBA and College Football that allows team to use so many different variants of uniforms and alternates during one season. So I decided to make a league using a perfect uni combo using most of the same colors and altering the least amount of colors to make it function.

First up: Baltimore Ravens

Ravens_pre.png

Obviously wanted to keep black as the primary for both uniforms and incorporate the Maryland flag more than just a shield logo. I also added the checkered design from the flag to the chest number. In reality I would make it much smaller but for the sake of the preview, I made it larger so it's visible. The socks are not just a fashion design, but I added two golden stripes for each super bowl won during their time in Baltimore.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Put the pattern in Ravens colors, and show the helmet.

I wasn't planning on editing helmet designs in this thread. strictly uniforms.

As far as the pattern goes, are you meaning just change the red to purple? I have no issue doing that, It'd be easy and keep things together but would make the Ravens red eye sort of be the black sheep on the logo and obviously isn't traditional with the cities flag.

The away uniform in all white is so perfect. But like I said, I'm tried to find a way to simplify the league and avoid multiple uniform sets.

Image41-2.png

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived