1994-1999 Astros Throwbacks

DB23

Hey y'all, 

I haven't posted here before but I've been a long time follower and have recently signed up. So please forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong spot. 

I know that everyone has their favorite Astros uniform, but I personally prefer the 94-99 look. It's one of if not my favorite MLB hat of all time. It bothers me that I've been looking for years for a low profile version of the throwback cap and thought I recently found as close to the actual hat as I've been able to here: http://shop.neweracap.com/style/MLB-Cooperstown-Low-Crown-59FIFTY-Cap/20948652 I needed to wait for pay day and now they no longer have my size (7 3/8). It's close to heartbreaking. 

They wore the road versions this past Saturday against the Rangers and I think I recall they will honor Bagwell in them on the 19th at home. Is there any info any of you can point me to that might lead me to finding a 7 3/8 size in the low profile? I know that they usually put the throwbacks up for sale near the day that they wear them but I can't help but think I'm just waiting for more disappointment.

Archived