which would be more helpful

jeh-see

I am going to start a new hockey uniform template. now i was orginally going to overhaul and upgrade the current hockey uniform temp i have (see the Portland Beacons thread in this very forum) OR i was going to start fresh and use a more three-dimensional uniform like this model....

thewhale.jpg

just let me know what you guys would get more use out of or which is more practical. now, keep in mind, I always include ALL major jersey designs (i google search all the leagues and look for unique jersey cuts), stripe patterns, etc. regardless of the jersey selection, the template will include socks, gloves (im thinking about including a few diffrent brands and designs so you, the designer, can pick ur favorite), helmet, pants (with stripe pattern cutout), color pallet, and, if theres room, logo cutouts to put in ur teams' primary and secondary logos.

let me know what u guys like, so i can start. thanks.

~UJ

Good idea including the pants, socks and helmets... maybe add a gloves design as well?

... oops nevermind, read it too quick :rolleyes:

Ive already got a template with ALL that stuff on it now, im just upgrading it. good input on the logo thing, i didnt think about that....ill take it into consideration...any more?

Archived