NFL Uniforms (Vikings Throwbacks)

ba43

Here's the throwbacks for the Purple People Eaters.

vikingsuniform07right.jpg

BA43

I like the template. However, a quick question - are these "throwbacks" supposed to be real or are they simply a concept?

While the other three are accurate, this home jersey should have white Northwestern stripes with gold (yellow) borders, and the pants stripe should be the traditional purple/gold (yellow)/purple. The numbers should be white with gold (yellow) borders.

Of course, disregard the comment if this is a concept based on the historic uniform.

Thanks for the reply and feedback. No these are not a historical edition of throwbacks by any means. I took a history of the Vikings uniform plaque and tried to make something close that works for the Fantasy Football league I run.

I by no means possess the skill to duplicate or create what already exists here on Sportslogos.net.

My hope is that in addition to the missing NFL uniforms that are still needed here, that maybe somebody with much better creative skills than me, make some complete throwback examples based on the existing templates. They should try to match with the current collection of NFL uniforms here using the same template.

BA43

Archived