Packers.com - Green Bay Packers Wallpaper Contest

rmackman

I know there are a lot of graphic designers on this board so I thought you'd be interested in something that the Packers website has put up:

LINK TO CONTEST

Packers fans, are you a graphic artist? Here's your chance to combine your graphic design skills and passion for the Green and Gold, with your work having a chance to be featured on Packers.com.

Here's how it works:

Download one or all of the photos and logos and design a desktop wallpaper.

Images and/or graphics used anywhere on Packers.com (including player photo galleries) also are available for use in your designs.

Images provided by Packers.com are for use in this contest only. Any other use outside of the Packers.com Wallpaper Contest is strictly prohibited.

We begin with three of the Packers' most potent offensive weapons: Donald Driver, Brett Favre and Ahman Green. Keep checking back as we will be uploading new player photos soon.

Wallpaper Requirements:

Size: 1600 x 1200

Resolution: 72 dpi

File type: .jpg

File size: 750k suggested

Designs can feature a single player, multiple players and/or Packers logos

Designs must incorporate the text "Packers.com" or "www.packers.com"

Do not include any personal information on the design

Be creative. Enter as many times as you like. Have fun!

Files For Download:

Logos

Donald Driver

Brett Favre

Ahman Green

Packers.com will select the best designs and make them available for download on the Web site. (All submissions become the property of the Green Bay Packers.)

Five finalists will be chosen from those designs and the grand prize winner will be announced on Packers.com (after training camp).

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived