Reviving the ABA

Turkleton

I hope that from now on these concepts will be better and also that more of you take a look. I know it was getting stale before but I've been trying to step up my game with my concepts so here goes.

Miami Floridians

Original logo

originallogoxr2.png

Rebrand logos

Primary - Palm trees shadowing 'sunset' basketball with water effect script.

Secondary - Palm trees next to stylized 'M'.

Script - Water effect script with 'Miami' underneath.

miamifloridanslogosoq5.png

Jerseys

miamifloridanshomehl2.png

miamifloridansroadkc3.png

miamifloridansalternatern3.png

sigen.jpg

I dig these pretty big, man. I like the primary logo with the exception of the font used for "Floridians" with the "water effect." I really like the colour combination a lot. It's a fantastic, refreshing take on blue and orange. (I am assuming that's orange and not some dark goldy color, right?). The uniforms are simple and solid (except I'm not 100% sold on the entire name of the team being on the alternate).

What would the shorts look like? Would they mimic the striping on the shirts and include the secondary logo?

I dig these pretty big, man. I like the primary logo with the exception of the font used for "Floridians" with the "water effect." I really like the colour combination a lot. It's a fantastic, refreshing take on blue and orange. (I am assuming that's orange and not some dark goldy color, right?). The uniforms are simple and solid (except I'm not 100% sold on the entire name of the team being on the alternate).

What would the shorts look like? Would they mimic the striping on the shirts and include the secondary logo?

Yeah its orange! The shorts would mimic the striping and have the secondary logo on them. Howvere, a big reason I dont do shorts is because I cant get them to look right with the vest. Everey time I do one, it looks like 2 halves of different templates stuck together.

sigen.jpg

Archived