Schutt DNA Helmet template for Paint

bigmike

Okay this wasnt a request or anything but if you like Schutt DNA helmets I made a template for paint users, I have to thank LEWJ for showing me his awesome Revo helmet template, which I use for my concepts, I used that for the base of these helmets. But I thoght if I get around to making concepts for the Big 10 or the Big 12 I would use DNA helmets for Texas Tech and Penn State because most if not all of their teams were DNA helmets so I made some templates.

I hope you dont mind LEWJ me making a templet from yours.

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplate.png

Regular

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplateOakleyVisor.png

Oakley

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplateUnderArmorVi.png

Under Armor

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplateNIKEVisor.png

Nike

If anyone wants to use them go ahead give your thoughts please. Click on the pics for sharper images.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 1 month later...
Okay this wasnt a request or anything but if you like Schutt DNA helmets I made a template for paint users, I have to thank LEWJ for showing me his awesome Revo helmet template, which I use for my concepts, I used that for the base of these helmets. But I thoght if I get around to making concepts for the Big 10 or the Big 12 I would use DNA helmets for Texas Tech and Penn State because most if not all of their teams were DNA helmets so I made some templates.

I hope you dont mind LEWJ me making a templet from yours.

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplate.png

Regular

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplateOakleyVisor.png

Oakley

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplateUnderArmorVi.png

Under Armor

SchuttDNAHelmetTemplateNIKEVisor.png

Nike

These look awesome. Thanks a lot!

If anyone wants to use them go ahead give your thoughts please. Click on the pics for sharper images.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived