Thunderhawks Logo and Jersey

Korbyn

im diggin it so far... but i agree with the overdesigned part on the upper half of it... i personally would go with something much more simple... and me being bored, and not doing my homework tonight i decided to make my own. think about incorporating the lightning strike somewhere else in your design.

thundersg1.png

w285.png

If I have some time I might try to add on to your logo a bit. It is a sweet idea though - you beat me on the fact that you made yours on the computer and i drew mine........

flyers.png

Flyers-1.pngRichards.pngChargers-1.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im diggin it so far... but i agree with the overdesigned part on the upper half of it... i personally would go with something much more simple... and me being bored, and not doing my homework tonight i decided to make my own. think about incorporating the lightning strike somewhere else in your design.

thundersg1.png

w285.png

If I have some time I might try to add on to your logo a bit. It is a sweet idea though - you beat me on the fact that you made yours on the computer and i drew mine........

Or he just beat you and made a better logo then you.

Just because you have a design program doesn't mean you would have made a better logo, expecially the fact that you probably have no experince on one.

Nice work Ross_Shafer!

broncossigbz9.png

den-1.gifbsu-1.gifavs.gif

Those are pretty big statements to make. Wow, I am not sure I can take those all at once. What made me MR. BADGUY? Maybe help me to make my logo better instead of making me feel like crap.

I agree, don't support threadjacking, and don't insult someone for no reason.

Those are pretty big statements to make. Wow, I am not sure I can take those all at once. What made me MR. BADGUY? Maybe help me to make my logo better instead of making me feel like crap.

Ehh dont worry bout it your logo is awesome, it takes alot of talent to make it look as good as you did on paper, but I must say Ross did a good job but it is threadjacking, anyway like I said yours is kickass and it takes alot of time and effort what you were able to do on paper.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Can you not take any criticism?

All I said was the truth, do you have any experience on Illustrator or even photoshop? My guess is if you did then you would have done it on there.

I wasn't being Mr.Badguy just stating the truth.

broncossigbz9.png

den-1.gifbsu-1.gifavs.gif

All I said was the truth, do you have any experience on Illustrator or even photoshop? My guess is if you did then you would have done it on there.

Notice he didnt use photoshop or illustrator he did by hand, so you dont need to criticize him about that, you just came out and basically Ross's logo is way better than yours, but the thing is Ross used some Computer program while Taylor did it by hand so you need to know what the logo is made from and what the thread is about before you start criticising his work and you dont know how he made it or anything.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The truth is that drawing was my first attempt at a logo, and later a concept. I am looking for ways to improve, and looking for experienced ones to give me some constructive criticism. You were right but still you don't have to be like that.

flyers.png

Flyers-1.pngRichards.pngChargers-1.png

Archived