Player # Signatures v2

MNsports09

raysox has recently made some awesome player # signatures that many ppl have been requesting for. i will now be making some of my own. this is not to upstage raysox, i just want ppl to comment on my work, as this is my first ever project i will be posting on sportslogos.net. i can make any mlb, nfl, nhl, or nba signature. i will allow you to ask for up to 5 at a time. so if u want more, wait a few days b4 u ask for more.

again, thanks to raysox for the great idea, but now i just want to give it a try and see if ppl enjoy my work

MNsports09

How do i post my files on this forum?? im using inkscape and i have internet explorer as my web browser, just in case that might help you figure out whats wrong.

raysox has recently made some awesome player # signatures that many ppl have been requesting for. i will now be making some of my own. this is not to upstage raysox, i just want ppl to comment on my work, as this is my first ever project i will be posting on sportslogos.net. i can make any mlb, nfl, nhl, or nba signature. i will allow you to ask for up to 5 at a time. so if u want more, wait a few days b4 u ask for more.

again, thanks to raysox for the great idea, but now i just want to give it a try and see if ppl enjoy my work

MNsports09

How do i post my files on this forum?? im using inkscape and i have internet explorer as my web browser, just in case that might help you figure out whats wrong.

So, why bother doing what someone else is doing and go and do your own thing?

Archived