My Video Game Baseball League

Western Michigan

I've got a video game baseball league with my friends on MLB 12 The Show. There is a "Diamond Dynasty" mode where you create a team. There is so much customization - it's the best thing ever.

I make all of the logos for the teams in my league on the logo editor, which basically has the capabilities to put together 1,000 different shapes and letters (five different fonts). It's not very easy to make a really good logo but I think I have done that in every sense. I'd like to show them off here and see what everyone thinks.

I would upload uniforms for each team, because they're awesome, but that would take me a really long time.

First, we have my team, the Michigan Wild.

I did an homage to the Minnesota Wild but gave it my own spin.

Primary Logo

Script logo

Next, my brother's team, the Kalamazoo Mounders.

Primary logo

Script logo (which is old because the mound is now brown and looks a lot better)

Next is the Gitche Gumee Fitzgeralds

Named after the SS Edmund Fitzgerald that sank in "Gitche Gumee" aka Lake Superior

I'm most proud of this logo set

Primary logo

Hat logo (the bell from the ship)

Home jerseys

Away jerseys

Alternte jerseys

Next is the Oakland Drive

Named after one of the main roads in my city but also has a connotation to a hitter driving the baseball

Primary logo

Script logo

Home jerseys

Away jerseys

Alternate jerseys

Next is the Mik City Pubcrawlers

Primary logo

Alt logo

Finally the Gustamany Woofers

Primary logo (I put a very small amount of effort into this one. That is a preset dog shape, so I didn't have to make that at all really)

Script logo

Whaddya think? Which one is your favorite?

I have a website with more logos and other cool stuff on it if you want to check it out some more...

http://ddleague.wordpress.com

dbacksbannersigs.png

Archived