WWE/Ultimate Warrior shirt design contest.

Ram Jam

With the announcement of the Ultimate Warrior being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, new shirts featuring the Warrior's trademark logo were released on WWEshop.com, but I must say, the shirts were very underwhelming. Personally, I wouldn't buy one and I'm a lifelong Warrior fan. I've seen a lot of awesome concepts on here over the years, so I thought I'd hold a contest to see who could design the best (and certainly better than WWE) Ultimate Warrior t-shirt.

Contest rules:

1. Understand that the Ultimate Warrior gimmick, logos, and name are all owned by the performer, Warrior. This contest is meant for fun and all entries are for the contest only and not to be used and/or printed in any way that violates the exclusive property license of Warrior's trademark.

2. All entries must be submitted in this thread by midnight on Wednesday, March 19th, one week from today. Because this contest is relatively simple and involving the use of logos and photos of Warrior and not the original designs of some of the concepts that I've seen on this site, I've made this contest relatively short in nature. More than one entry per contestant is accepted should you choose to enter more than once.

3. As this contest is simple, there will be only one prize, $25, mailed to the 1st place winner. 2nd and 3rd place will also be named for recognition, though no prize will be awarded. It is my desire to award the winner for his or her time and effort with a cash prize. If you do not win, please no that although I cannot compensate you for your time and effort put in, but that your participation is much appreciated.

4. Lastly, let's have fun. I see a lot of original sports logo concepts on here, but I've never seen a WWE t-shirt contest. Some of the work that gets displayed on this website is incredibly impressive. Hence why I've called upon the artists here to humor me with some Ultimate Warrior t-shirt designs.

Here are some examples of previous work by others. I bought #1 when the t-shirt web site was still in business, and also liked #2, #3, and #5 on the page. http://www.cotygonzales.com/2009/11/14/dont-call-it-a-comeback-the-ultimate-warrior/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived