1990-91 Custom Hockey Cards

JCRGraphix

I have collected hockey cards for about 28 years now, and my all-time favorite NHL season was the 1990-91 season. The level of play was awesome, and as a fan of goalies, there was quite the carousel with the high-scoring style of the time, so you got to see a lot of guys. Not all of those guys ended up on a hockey card, so I decided to make a full set of goalie cards with all goalies that played in an NHL game in 1990-91 in a style appropriate for the time. The photos are from the following: NHL team media guides, Getty images, other cards, goalies archive, youtube videos, and other photos. Up first are the Boston Bruins:

The Bruins had a solid year going 44-24-12 and making it to the third round of the playoffs. Although Andy Moog played most of the games (51) backed up by Reggie Lemelin (33), we also got to see Norm Foster (3), and Matt Delguidice (1). 

1-AndyMoog.png

2-RejeanLemelin.png

3-NormFoster.png

4-MattDelGuidice.png

Up next we have the Calgary Flames who went 46-26-8 and lost in the first round. They relied on the excellent goaltending of Mike Vernon (54), while Rick Wamsley (29) served as backup, and Steve Guenette got into a game.

9-MikeVernon.png

10-RickWamsley.png

11-SteveGuenette.png

Archived