Handrawn Baylor Football Jersey

knightcollector17

5o6YZY8.jpg?1

I am undergoing a project to redesign many of college football uniforms and first up is Baylor. This project will take a very long time as I am hand drawing everything. I have already completed the three helmets (Gold, Dark Green, and White) and have moved onto the jersey. The numbers "49" have no significance other than in my opinion they were the best looking numbers in the font I referenced.

I was thinking of making a just a dark green and white jersey with gold, dark green, and white pants. The jersey looks almost identical to the ones Baylor has now but I'm aiming for a little variance on the shoulder patch when I complete it.

I would appreciate your opinions on how the jersey looks now and how I could improve it when I do another team in addition to any suggestions you might have for the shoulder patch logo. As of now I am looking to use the bear head logo as seen below when I draw the shoulder patch. Suggestions to what logo I should use for the collar are welcome as I am undecided. I am interested in receiving constructive criticism on how to improve the look.

61391522005.gif

Carolina Panthers Oakland Athletics Anaheim Ducks Houston Rockets

Archived