New England Premier League (Hand-Drawn)

Jvhn177

I was not able to post these straight on the site as I am on an iPad, however I came up with this idea because of the English Premier League and because the several New York Leagues and GiantsFan's California League. I did not make a league logo, yet. This team; Shamrock SC is in Boston, as you can see they represent the large Irish community there. They are one of the strongest teams in the NEPL and I modeled there look after Celtic.

Logo: Club name, Founding Year, Shamrock, Old School soccer ball much like on Chelsea's logo, Green/White/Orange stripe down middle to represent Irish flag

Primary Kit: White/Green Stripes modeled after Celtic

Clash Kit: Black with Charcoal Shamrock and Green/White/Orange Stripe down middle, Pot of gold on shorts

http://i.imgur.com/leCdq2V.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yNCSpjZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KMT0St2.jpg

There really isn't a big Portuguese community in Boston, but there is Italian. Correct me if im wrong

The Italian community is larger but there is a sizeable Portuguese community in Boston

Yes. A sizable. Instead of giving the "sizable" Portuguese community, (ive never heard of it) maybe give the North End (Little Italy) a team

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

There really isn't a big Portuguese community in Boston, but there is Italian. Correct me if im wrong

The Italian community is larger but there is a sizeable Portuguese community in Boston

Yes. A sizable. Instead of giving the "sizable" Portuguese community, (ive never heard of it) maybe give the North End (Little Italy) a team

Ya but see I don't care I already had the idea and I don't care if you think there is a Portuguese community or not

Ya but see I don't care I already had the idea and I don't care if you think there is a Portuguese community or not

Chill...

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Guest darkpiranha

Good looking stuff so far. Even if you don't like Paint, there are other programs to use that give great results. If you're just doing this purely for fun, then it doesn't really matter what format you use, but if you are doing this to in any way begin pursuing a graphic design career, then I'd check out any of the many many threads here that help guide you through starting out with Inkscape or Paint or Illustrator.

As to the sniping about a Portuguese team, I'd first remind BostonStrong that this forum is called "Concepts" for a reason. Whatever concept you come up with, using whatever criteria you want, however "unrealistic" it might be, is 100% okay and encouraged. If Jvhn177 wanted to grant a team to the sizeable Leprechaun community in Boston, he'd get no argument from anyone. (although I guess even if it was a huge community, a community of Leprechauns would still be tiny, overall).

So have some fun and let others have theirs. If in their opening statements, or somewhere in the thread they declare that they want harsh feedback, or if they want people to point out every tiny detail to make their concept as authentic as possible, then by all means be nit-picky.

And I'm not as familiar with Imgur, but I'm pretty sure there's an option in there for embedding a graphic rather than pasting a link. It'll look like a whole bunch of code that you'll copy and paste and it'll turn into a graphic. Here's a link to how to do that. https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/204766005-Image-Album-Embed You'll get a lot more positive feedback if people can see your images right in the post, rather than have to click an outside source.

Good luck, and keep the concepts coming!

Good looking stuff so far. Even if you don't like Paint, there are other programs to use that give great results. If you're just doing this purely for fun, then it doesn't really matter what format you use, but if you are doing this to in any way begin pursuing a graphic design career, then I'd check out any of the many many threads here that help guide you through starting out with Inkscape or Paint or Illustrator.

As to the sniping about a Portuguese team, I'd first remind BostonStrong that this forum is called "Concepts" for a reason. Whatever concept you come up with, using whatever criteria you want, however "unrealistic" it might be, is 100% okay and encouraged. If Jvhn177 wanted to grant a team to the sizeable Leprechaun community in Boston, he'd get no argument from anyone. (although I guess even if it was a huge community, a community of Leprechauns would still be tiny, overall).

So have some fun and let others have theirs. If in their opening statements, or somewhere in the thread they declare that they want harsh feedback, or if they want people to point out every tiny detail to make their concept as authentic as possible, then by all means be nit-picky.

And I'm not as familiar with Imgur, but I'm pretty sure there's an option in there for embedding a graphic rather than pasting a link. It'll look like a whole bunch of code that you'll copy and paste and it'll turn into a graphic. Here's a link to how to do that. https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/204766005-Image-Album-Embed You'll get a lot more positive feedback if people can see your images right in the post, rather than have to click an outside source.

Good luck, and keep the concepts coming!

Thanks for the help, I couldn't get the graphic to work so I'm going to try to see what I can do

Archived