Sports Logos Desktop Icons Reloaded

Avenger23

Below are links to all of the Mac and Windows icon packs from the other forum thread titled "Sports Logos Desktop Icons" to my Dropbox account. I'm going to try and start back up and making icons again after a rather long hiatus.

AHL Icons Mac
AHL Icons Windows
MLB AL Classic Icons Mac
MLB AL Classic Icons Windows
MLB AL Hat Icons Mac
MLB AL Hat Icons Windows
MLB AL Scripts Mac
MLB AL Scripts Windows
MLB Icons Mac
MLB Icons Windows
MLB NL Classic Icons Mac
MLB NL Classic Icons Windows
MLB NL Hat Icons Mac
MLB NL Hat Icons Windows
MLB NL Scripts Mac
MLB NL Scripts Windows
MLS Classic Icons Mac
MLS Classic Icons Windows
MLS Icons Mac
MLS Icons Windows
NBA Classic Icons Mac
NBA Classic Icons Windows
NBA Icons Mac
NBA Icons Windows
NFL Classic Icons Mac
NFL Classic Icons Windows
NFL Icons Mac
NFL Icons Windows
NHL Classic Icons Mac
NHL Classic Icons Windows
NHL Icons Mac
NHL Icons Windows
NHL Jersey Icons Mac
NHL Jersey Icons Windows
USFL Icons Mac
USFL Icons Windows

Guest darkpiranha

Sorry. Unfamiliar with the previous thread. What do these look like? Can you post some examples? I'm hesitant to download zip files that I'm not 100% sure what they are.

Sorry. Unfamiliar with the previous thread. What do these look like? Can you post some examples? I'm hesitant to download zip files that I'm not 100% sure what they are.

Here's the link to the locked forum thread if you want to look through it there for some backstory to the icon sets. There are also pictures of some of the sets there, or if you'd like I can upload some snapshots of the sets here in this new thread.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/65931-sports-logos-desktop-icons/?hl=%2Bsports+%2Blogos+%2Bdesktop+%2Bicons

JSYK, the first 2 Orioles logos hhoulg be with the Yankees.

Thanks for the info there... from what I can remember here looking through some notes I kept when I first did these is that the Yankees were originally the Orioles back in the early 1900's and went from the orange "O" to the blue "B" before they were sold and renamed the Yankees. I guess I could reload them for both since they're both a part of each other's team history.

Archived