Danny White out as Arizona Rattlers' coach...

Brian in Boston

dumb decision but then again, there seems to be a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Rattlers (namely, the Great Colangelo Fire Sale). i figure the Rattlers will take the field next season but will be in rebuilding mode if they let Hunkie Cooper and Sherdrick Bonner loose too.

Hell, the Rattlers SHOULD take the field next year. It would be a damn shame for them not to.

and on White, if he's not coaching in the AFL, or any league for that matter by the time next February rolls around then i'm gonna walk to Reading, Pa.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Speaking of uncertainty surrounding Arena Football League franchises, who'd like to make a bet as to the odds of the Detroit Fury participating in the AFL next season? I'm wagering that it is 100-to-1 AGAINST the Fury taking the field next year. After all, 27 Detroit Fury players are listed as free agents... out of a roster of 28. Now THAT'S a "fire sale".

Brian in Boston

dumb decision

and on White, if he's not coaching in the AFL, or any league for that matter by the time next February rolls around then i'm gonna walk to Reading, Pa.

I agree completely. Damn shame. I would also agree with your bet, though Reading would only be a few hours' walk for me. :wacko:

Speaking of uncertainty surrounding Arena Football League franchises, who'd like to make a bet as to the odds of the Detroit Fury participating in the AFL next season? I'm wagering that it is 100-to-1 AGAINST the Fury taking the field next year. After all, 27 Detroit Fury players are listed as free agents... out of a roster of 28. Now THAT'S a "fire sale".

Brian in Boston

the Fury, based on that, will likely cut their losses...and the Carolina Cobras, however will be playing. Just not anywhere located in either Carolina. as mentioned before, Miami will likely get yet another try.

Speaking of another try, I wonder when ol' Danny Boy down in DC plans to put his Warriors on the field.

and speaking of the Colangelo Fire Sale, i'm hoping for the Rattlers' sake that they don't sell to Bidwill. It seems like he's starting to finally get it after all these years, but the NFL season hasn't started yet so ya never know. Whoever buys the Rattlers needs to put in people who know the Arena game in the front office and make an effort to keep Hunkie Cooper and Sherdrick Bonner, they've been around teh block and still have it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived