Reaching out for help

saint_nick

Good evening ladies and gents, my name is Nick and I´ve lurked on these threads for several years. I´ve always had an interest in logos/uniforms blah blah blah etc. 

To get straight to the point, I´m reaching out to the CCSLC for some help. I was informed recently that I would be the head coach of my son´s teeball team. I had initially signed up to be an assistant like I was last year, but due to a shortage of volunteers I was asked to be the head coach. I couldn´t turn it down.

So anyways, I need some help with our uniforms. My son suggested the team name ¨Rockets¨, so that´s what I´m going with. I have attached something simple that I´ve created. I want it to be fun and colorful, while still looking sharp on the field.

What I´m asking for is some help making changes since I am limited as to what I can do. After seeing all the concepts on here over the years, I think this should be fairly easy for a great number of you and not be very time-consuming. I like the font that I´ve chosen and I have an illustration of a rocket underneath the script. I´d like to keep the navy blue letters and rocket, but I think I´m leaning towards putting it on a lime/neon green shirt rather than yellow. What I´m also curious to see is if the rocket would look better stretched across the entire length of the script. So I guess what I need are some image files that I can give to my local screen printer to make the jerseys. What I guess I would also need is an image file with a solitary R in that same font that can be used as a cap logo. The caps will be a lime green R on a navy blue cap.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. It would be pro bono work. Unfortunately, I don´t have the excess cashflow to pay someone for this. Hopefully the thought of a happy group of teeballers wearing super awesome uniforms would be compensation enough. Hell, I´d even send you a team picture at the end of the season if you´d like. :)

Thanks a bunch,

Grateful teeball Dad

Screenshot 2016-03-14 at 5.29.03 PM.png

Archived