Tahoe Icemen Ideas

Zac Seidemann

I like what you did here for the jerseys, it looks like a small nod to the original San Jose Sharks jerseys. I also like the jerseys you made that use the old Seals/Blue colors.  The only complaints I have are the logos seem pretty big on the jerseys, and the color of the logo looks a little off when you are using it on the jerseys that use their old colors from when they were the Seals/Blue. Also I must ask why did you go with the black name plates?

On 4/30/2016 at 4:35 PM, TheHealthiestScratch said:

I like what you did here for the jerseys, it looks like a small nod to the original San Jose Sharks jerseys. I also like the jerseys you made that use the old Seals/Blue colors.  The only complaints I have are the logos seem pretty big on the jerseys, and the color of the logo looks a little off when you are using it on the jerseys that use their old colors from when they were the Seals/Blue. Also I must ask why did you go with the black name plates?

I did the name plates the way I did because that’s how they were on the blue jersey. I saw it and fell in love with it.  

24783417251_9e7ee01339_o.jpg

7 hours ago, Zac Seidemann said:

I have changed the alt jersey: photo icemen jersey al1 v2.3_zpsmuda4mn8.jpg

The more I look at the wordmark, the more I see the word 'Jahae'. The uniform also reminds me of the Cristmas Day jerseys the NBA had this year. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived