Introducing HailStateUnis.com

hailstateunis

I wanted to post this here since this board is what got me into this in the first place.  From the About page: "The Mississippi State Football Uni Tracker was started up in 2012 after user TimEOBrien on the CCSLC asked for people to start up uni trackers for their favorite teams, similar to his Duck Tracker."

After operating the past four football seasons and past three baseball seasons in blog form, this past month I spent some of my free time converting everything to a single, cohesive website.  HailStateUnis.com contains a page for every football seasons from 1998 to 2016, and contains blog posts for the 2012 through 2015 seasons. Every baseball season back to 2011 has a page, including blog posts for the 2014 through 2016 seasons. Other pages include basketball, concepts, and notable football articles.

CmSsU4IUkAEXfsC.jpg

When i clicked on this topic i thought it would be yet another brand new account promoting "super cheap jerseys just need $19.99 high quality uniforms", but i'm pleasantly surprised. This is pretty cool!

Archived