"Virtual" Championship Ring

MC Buffalo

First, I apologize if the moderators or anyone else believes this post should be in a different section. It doesn't easily fit into any one category that is already created.

I remember back a few years ago there was a website where you could design a Championship Ring for the winner of your Fantasy League. I used it a couple times when running my previous league. Haven't used it in a while and now I can't remember what site it was nor can I find it just searching through the vast world of Fantasy Sports Websites. I know there are a TON of sites where you can submit all the information you need to order a ring, thus allowing you to "design" your own, but the site I am referencing created the ring as you moved along the process and you could download a graphic of the ring you created from various angles. I used to use the graphics in my preseason almanac I created each year leading up to our FFL Draft.

1. Does anyone remember, or is currently familiar with, the site I am talking about?

2. If so, do you know if the site is still around and what it is/was?

I figured since it has something to do with design and creating "artwork" this is probably the best shot I have of someone else remembering this site.

Thank You in advance if you can help me and for listening if you can't.

Archived