Overwatch League NHL Crossover [2/20] Boston Uprising

Patchey13

I haven't created concepts in quite a while, but felt like starting up  a a series with an Esports league with a ton of really great branding crossing over into the Hockey World. First up is the Houston Outlaws

Houston has one of my favorite identities in the entire league, and I don't think it would look out of place in any of the major sports leagues in North America. Was shooting (no pun intended) for a timeless classic design for the Home and Away jerseys. The alternate is inspired by their own Astros inspired Alternate set from the 2019 season.

3xTeLKf.png

JggXaIP.png

nweq5ar.png

• Love 1

Up next is the Boston Uprising.

Boston is part of the Kraft group, and are considered one of the more professional organizations in the league despite their lack of results since their inaugural season. They've recently started to Phase out their use of yellow, but I decided to lean back into it

wCOgvp6.png

xu1o7U1.png

wRBR0en.png

• Patchey13 changed the title to Overwatch League NHL Crossover [2/20] Boston Uprising