Yelich Graphics' DALL-E NFL Redesign (1/32)

YelichGraphics

Something that very popular at the moment is DALL-E the Artificial Intelligence generated images. I've seen multiple posts on twitter, plenty of YouTubers use it for inspiration, so I figured I'd use it for some football concepts.

Now some of these requests gave me perfect looking logos. And others...... I'm going to have to use some of my own inspiration, not to mention doing what I can to make keep up with each teams current and past looks.

I couldn't ask for better results than the Cardinals. It might have to do with every Cardinal team basically having the same logo, but I'm choosing to look past that😂

DNVTfPL.png

Here is my logo based on the results

OC3xVoq.png

• Like 10

For the Rams it gave results that were definitely intriguing but they where all head on approaches. Unfortunately DALL-E only gives you a certain amount of requests so I did not request a side profile but I definitely can when I get the requests back.

EP4jsN2.png

So for my inspiration I drew mostly from the first two, as well as their current alternate logo, and their old hand drawn logo.

kiThXCr.png

• Like 6