Eskin Suspended

phillyfan36

Apparently Howard Eskin was suspended because he accused Allen Iverson's attorney of, essentially lying to get A.I. off the hook. 610 WIP made him apologize and suspended him for a month.

For the non-Philly people, I assume at least some of you know who he is. If you don't, try to remember last year when A.I. got ticked off in a press conference because he was accused of faking his injury. Well, Eskin was the accuser. He is a VERY controversial radio personality on 610 WIP - Philadelphia Sports Talk Radio.

:shocked: ha ha ha i HATE that guy (delaware picks up this stuff) he is totally pompous and arrogant so I'm glad he got his commupance

BTW which phillie is youre av?

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

WOW, that explains alot. I was wondering where he was since Glenn Macnow wasn't mentioning him at all. Not that I care though, I like Macnow better than him anyways. A month seems a little stong for that though... there has to be something more to this.

BTW: On baseball tonight last night the non-Karl Ravech broadcaster mentioned that some people thought that the Phils were still in the race and Kurkjian jumps right in and says "One guy... one guy thinks the Phillies are still alive." LOL. I just sat there thinking "I am sure he means Ed Wade, but I swear Ed Wade is a robot.....hmmm...."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I just can not stand ed wade. When the team was floundering near the trade deadline he does NOTHING and the bototm fell out. Now they win a few games and they're like we still got a chance when everyone in front of them is also getting hot. I don't know if I'll ever get into any Phillie hype as long as Wade and the current owners are still there. And of course the only guy who seems to show any care for wins and losses, Bowa, will be gone at the end of the season

Makes you appreciate the Eagles all the more.

Archived