Candy Stripe End Zones at Indiana

Rygi13

As an Indiana alum, I would love to see Indiana bring their iconic candystripes to the turf at Memorial Stadium. Indiana Football historically doesn't have much that makes them stand out in the college football world, except for their abysmal record. A unique end zone design could become iconic and instantly recognizable.

Over the past couple of years, I've put together many mockups and thought I'd put them all in one place.

U9QJuCn.jpg
QQRJjCI.pngHC6NzG7.jpg
kkD9KdW.jpg
xRNxYi7.jpg

I think they could even extend the candy stripe motif into the currently empty corners of the stadium. A cream & crimson flower display would provide a nice pop of color and life to contrast the concrete and limestone stadium. 
2yD41e6.png

I also put together a website for IU fans to design their own field for Memorial Stadium. Feel free to check it out at CandyStripeTheRock.com
ImINL4B.png

• Like 10

This is brilliant stuff. I am not really a Hoosier fan (Go Boilers!) but I have always respected their identity, especially the candy cane stripes. Simple yet effective.  I do feel like this is something that IU can capitalize on with their other sports, and not just limit it to basketball. And, your mockups are very good too.

I'm hopping onto that website now. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

rAUPGPZ.png