Colorado Buffaloes Football Uniform Concept

bucknut42

I was watching Colorado this weekend and thought about how much potential they have with their uniforms and colors, but they're pretty plain right now. I'm sure Deion will have them updated soon enough, but in the meantime I wanted to put together a concept idea I had.

I made one tweak to their colors, going for a slightly richer gold than what they use currently. I also used a number font that more closely matches the "CU" in their logo. And in order to get their logo on the uniform, I put the Nike logo on the collar where it was when Oregon first switched to the F.U.S.E. template, which is the template these uniforms are built on.

Couple of notes on the uniforms:

Stripes-Puts a spin on a traditional stripe pattern they've worn before (think Northwestern stripe) and made it into a modern mountain look. Also features a mountain shape on the pants and helmet that looks "snowcapped".

Gray Uniforms-Also inspired by the mountains, the helmet features a gray/black gradient pattern to create some depth and pattern without being too busy.

Alternates-The three uniforms at the bottom are what I would envision as their primary alternates. Obviously there are a lot of mix and match combos available, but the three at the bottom would in theory be their most-worn.

Let me know what you think!

ueJK3dv.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

spacer.png