A New Logo for my Concept Blog: Charles Pius's Creation Palace

FCMacbeth

Hello, everyone. It's been a long, long time since I last posted a concept before. But now, it's time for me to bring in a new identity. I present to you Charles Pius's Creative Palace.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here is my new logo, now featuring a new name. To give you a little bit of context, I created a new blog dedicated to all my creations. So I've gone with using my real name instead of my username. Don't worry, I'm still known as FC Macbeth on the internet (which is what I should've done instead of going with the ridiculous name of Friedrich Stuart Macbeth).

Anyways, my new logo is just your typical monogram using my initials. I went though revisions with the CP logo until I got what I have now. As for the wordmark, I used the Quantico font as it's simply pleasing to look at. I discovered it while I was fiddling around the font choice on my logo-creating app on my phone.

As always, C&C is appreciated!

Oh, and do drop by my new blog! It's got two pages at the beginning as of this posting, but I'll nonetheless post there.

21 hours ago, VampyrRabbit said:

Not bad. Considering its CPCP, how about thickening the letters of the lockup slightly, adding a third colour, then adding outlines to the lockup while keeping the separation, so its CP CP?

What do you mean by that? Are you referring to the wordmark?

Alright, after a few more adjustments, I now present you all an updated version of my blog site logo.

spacer.png

I've modified my colour scheme and, going by @VampyrRabbit's suggestion, added the third colour so now I have a double blue colour scheme (a personal favourite palette of mine). Also, I added borders on both the logo and wordmark. I have to say, it's much better than the first version. So thanks again to @VampyrRabbit for advice. I still couldn't figure out how to thicken the wordmark as I made all of this from Paint.net, though.

As a bit of fun, I also made some colour variations with the double blue. Each one of them look satisfying to look at no matter what order they go in and I'm really happy how it turn out. Don't mind the black spaces. They're, unfortunately, a result of me using Imgur to store all my images.

spacer.png

As always, C&C is appreciated!