My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Illinois Part 2 Added

JPConcepts

• 2 months later...

The Baylor Bears recently released a uniform that is almost a direct replica of the Green Bay Packers. See below. I thought these lacked creativity and any uniform elements unique to Baylor.

0066489-aqqn-1280x720-1.jpg

My idea was to use inspiration from their Art Briles era uniforms and their basketball team for this concept. See the inspiration below.

bf_rn6-ceaac1lj.0.jpgFNLESKTEHBJFRHXVM3PZMDSSHI.jpg?auth=e87af2673909144190642fab89b1f602aa7c861d3a07addb25f72e0216d439b5&width=644&height=362&smart=true

Here is my attempt at fixing the Baylor Bears:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

• JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Fixing the Baylor Bears

As Virginia Tech announced that they will be unveiling new uniforms soon saying they are "removing the stripes on the shoulders and bringing back a cleaner design reminiscent of Michael Vick's look." I decided to use inspiration from past Virginia Tech uniform designs as well as implement a little more of a modern look to my take on the Hokies uniform. See the inspiration below.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here is my take on the Virginia Tech Hokies: A simple look with stripes from past uniforms combined with a modern font on the body and arms reminiscent of the Michael Vick era.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Virginia Tech Added
  • 3 months later...
  • JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Illinois Part 2 Added