Today's Royals vs Blue Jays Game

rmackman

Now THAT was a Scary Uniform game. I can't even watch the highlights! KC in the black alts and Toronto in their typical ugly crap! It was a grusome black out!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I like the White Sox alts and the D-Rays alts.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Now THAT was a Scary Uniform game. I can't even watch the highlights! KC in the black alts and Toronto in their typical ugly crap! It was a grusome black out!

Yeah, but the game only took 1:44 to play, so it wasn't too bad.

Yes it was

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

The Jays generally break out the blacks for afternoon games -- let's see if we can get an all crappy black alt game today :)

Why today? Are the Jays playing Colorado?

:P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Wow...so they bust out the black duds for DAY games? They really are stupid! Hmmm...it's hotter out in the day so let's wear the one color that sucks up sunlight like a sorority girl doing a keg stand. I guess they WANT to wear themselves out. It's that reason that the Miami Dolphins always wear white at home during day games. The Marlins usually won't wear their blacks in the day either.

spacer.png

Wow...so they bust out the black duds for DAY games? They really are stupid! Hmmm...it's hotter out in the day so let's wear the one color that sucks up sunlight like a sorority girl doing a keg stand. I guess they WANT to wear themselves out. It's that reason that the Miami Dolphins always wear white at home during day games. The Marlins usually won't wear their blacks in the day either.

Yeah, well Toronto's not exactly Miami either :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived