Nike NCAA Bowl Game Throwbacks

Michigan Dave

When would Kurt Warner have played in a bowl game?  He played for UNI, last I remembered?

Kurt Warner, the Seahawks running back, not Kurt Warner the Rams/Giants/Cards quarterback. Different player, different position, different school, different era.

Different spelling, different color skin, different decade, different school

"I don?t know whether people in this town are inbred, or there?s lead in the water, or what," Warner sighed, "but they just can?t seem to remember that I?m not that Kurt Warner. Some of those people have bought their cars from me, our kids go to school together?my black kids, mind you?and they still think I?m the other Kurt. I think I might just go speak at their stupid Jesus rally or whatever it is just so they?ll finally leave me in peace."

"But between you and me," Warner whispered, "after how awful this year was for Kurt and the Rams, I don?t think he?d be real excited to praise Jesus these days, either."

"Curt" sounds a "tad" bitter. A high draft pick who had a mediocre career, and never made it to a Super Bowl. "Kurt" goes from grocery stocker to Super Bowl champion and MVP. I think I see where the bitterness comes from. Also, do you think Kurt Warner's beliefs are so weak that when things aren't going well he thows them aside? I think that's just MORE bitterness.

I talked to Nike today, and found out that they will make both colors. The Michigan jersey in white is exclusive to my store (Moe's) and the M Den. I'm assuming the other schools will be the same, with the campus retailers getting exclusive rights to the other jersey.

spikes.jpg

Archived