TO is an a**hole

NJTank

Im also getting pretty sick of him, last years eagles had an amazing season why would anyone want to leave an organization like that, also they can win with out him. They made it to the superbowl while he was injured. I think TO is the reason they lost the game. They tried having him carry the team to victory, instead of giving the ball to some of there other key players, and to keep the pats guessing, pinkston, westbrook, mcnabb could have done it with out the biznitch.

Who isn't sick of him? Phili was one win away from winning the Superbowl yet he wants to be traded. He's just a greedy player who wants to win a Superbowl and rack up amazing stats and his best bet to rack up great numbers would be with: PHILI!

The best chance to win a superbowl would be with: PHILI!

Phili can't afford to trade him. He is the only proven reciever on the team. Pinkston didn't deliver on a regular basis and I was hoping he could because I thought he could develope into a solid number 1 reciever. Phili can't keep expexcting to have Westbrook wide open coming out of the back field next year. Reggie Brown will help but won't be a short term solution. THEY NEED T.O. even if I iss a pain in the butt.

As for the Superbowl play of Owens, he was the best reciever for the eagles even though he was playing on one bad leg! Without Owens in that game the Eagles would've lost by even more.

Archived