NHL 2K6 Fans, Feedback Wanted

Neon_Matrix

If anyone has played NHL 2K6 and played the Dream Team ladder, who here has encountered the 2khockey.nets? Well the reason I'm asking is because I was one of the participants who helped design and name the team on that message board. Now since the game has been around for awhile, I'm curious to know what you people think of the finished product.

final.jpg

BTW, the name was created by myself (yes, very original I know) and the whole puck flying into the Nets. (This finished logo isnt mine but very very close to the one I did..which...is the better one). The basic pattern of the jersey was based off some of my concepts...which are below.

NetzShadow2222.jpg

NetzShadow22.jpg

This was essentially the first concept that evolved into the finished product...but I gotta say, this one, (which I made), is my favorite (Minus the fugly shoulder patches...).

Netz2223.jpg

Any feedback would be great and I'll post it back on the board to show people the fruits of their labour...

BTW, please look past the crudeness of the concepts, I didnt care about how finessed they were at that point.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Nice but I bought NHL 06 ^_^

I'm not saying NHL 2K6 is good (which I don't like and I find myself playing NHL 2K5) but I did download NHL 06...but it wont run on my laptop cuz its a Sony VAIO and the graphics card isnt supported by the game yet...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived