Field Concepts

rams_99

If this isn't the most ironic post in the storied history of the CCSLC, I don't know what could surpass this.

ASPECT 1. NWTT (joined: Sep '05) being condescending to rams (joined: May '05) else because "you're new" (yes, I cleaned up the spelling/punctuation/grammar... because I had to).

ASPECT 2. NWTT "pulls a Craven" and demands that someone else's thread be graveyarded. Apparently, this seasoned vet failed to read or heed zer0's rules & regs on the SIG board:

*-Playing Mod aka pulling a Craven-*

There are 9 moderators and 1 admin on the board. Though we appreciate the help, we are all quite capable of knowing when a thread should be locked/graveyarded.

ASPECT 3. NWTT completely misses the point of the original post - that rams wanted to get all the field art ideas under one thread (even if he didn't go about it the right way). So he sends him to search for the concepts on his own.

rams: if you really wanted all the field art ideas in one thread, you're better off asking a mod to start the thread or post a sticky with your thread, so it goes up top where everyone can see your thread and add to it. Short of that, you could ask a mod to merge some threads into one. Of course, the best way to do that is to PM a mod. It's a good idea, hope it works out for you...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived