GATORS IN THE FINAL FOUR!

rmackman

I just wanted to rant and rave about how happy I am to be alumni of the University of Florida. The Gators have advanced to their 3rd Final Four in school history after beating Villanova this evening! I'm so excited! In 2000 my father and I flew to Indianapolis for the Final Four that year. We are thinking of doing it again if we can get tickets. Hopefully this is our year. I do feel Florida matches up well against George Mason, and I know we can beat LSU because we have twice. UCLA would be the biggest scare for them, but I can't help but feel like UF is the most talented of the 4. I Said It's Great to Be a Florida Gator!

MNDP13703270139.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yeah each Final Four team gets a trophy for winning their region.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

i just came to :censored: on your thread :P

final four=war

when i got to this school in january, no one knew what GMU was unless you lived in the DC area. even then, some people didn't know about GMU. Now the whole world knows...its a cinderella story but i don't think we're the underdog anymore.

LET'S GO MASON

Archived