First Concept

georgie6543

First up, is some thank yous. Thank you to Nick/Tempest for the jersey template. Thanks to josdin00 for the helmet template. Thank you to wikipedia, nasa, and google for all images/historical dates used.

EXPLANATIONS (scroll down to see the concept)

1. The right side shoulder logo is the current space shuttle mission crest. This would be changed with every new space shuttle mission as they come up.

2. "53" and "Glennan" refer to the founding of NASA. NASA was founded in 1953, with Thomas Keith Glennan at the helm.

3. "62" and "Kennedy" refrence the president. In September of 1962, he made his famous promise that America will go to the moon before the end of the decade. And we did.

Without further ado, here is the Cape Canaveral Spacemen:

spacemenreal.png

Bigger

C&C please.

usd-sig.png

I like where you're going with the shuttle trail being the stripe at the top of the helmet, but I think if you're going to do that, I'd take the shuttle off of the side of the helmet. Maybe replace it with something else (perhaps a simplified NASA logo, like just the blue circle with red swoosh or something), or just make the stripe shuttle larger and let it stand on its own.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived