Feedback on logo design

nyjet88

it's elegant....i would tighten up the kerning a bit, so that the e connects to the c, the t connects to the a, the a to the b, etc. just to see how that looks. is that pen your own illustration, or is it clip?

the ink line underline is a very good touch. understated, yet meaningful, although i think the drop shadow under said line is unnecessary. good job, nonetheless.

you might also want to put accents on the "e"s in Résumés, if you are going for an elegant look, the accents will really get that point across.

it's elegant....i would tighten up the kerning a bit, so that the e connects to the c, the t connects to the a, the a to the b, etc. just to see how that looks. is that pen your own illustration, or is it clip?

the ink line underline is a very good touch. understated, yet meaningful, although i think the drop shadow under said line is unnecessary. good job, nonetheless.

you might also want to put accents on the "e"s in Résumés, if you are going for an elegant look, the accents will really get that point across.

Thank you! I will try some of these new things tonight. The pen was traced.

Thanks for your input and I will let you know what happens.

Archived