Titans' Haynesworth stomps on helmetless lineman

oz615

Just wanted to add that I still get upset looking back at that incident. Last I heard, Orlando Bloom is still dealing with bad headaches, decreased vision, etc. What a terrible way to end a career.

No, Orlando Bloom is dealing with the consequences of playing Legolas. Orlando Brown has the headaches. :)

LvZYtbZ.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see some nasty chop blocks coming his way in the future.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Of course, if Haynesworth was a referee and accidently threw a bean bag that hit a player in the face damn near causing him to lose an eye, and directly resulting in the severe limitation of vision in said eye, there would have been no need for a suspension or any outcry from the masses right?

Key word and difference there man.

Just wanted to add that I still get upset looking back at that incident. Last I heard, Orlando Bloom is still dealing with bad headaches, decreased vision, etc. What a terrible way to end a career.

Orlando Bloom? From Lord of the Rings?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Of course, if Haynesworth was a referee and accidently threw a bean bag that hit a player in the face damn near causing him to lose an eye, and directly resulting in the severe limitation of vision in said eye, there would have been no need for a suspension or any outcry from the masses right?

Key word and difference there man.

Orlando Bloom? From Lord of the Rings?

Actually, I think Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest ended his career.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived